Heat exchangers are vital elements in every process plant. While there are several additional important types of exchangers, the majority of them are the shell-and-tube type. The major categories of heat transfer equipment are:
To understand the concept of heat exchanger for dyeing machines, let us understand the anatomy of a dyeing machine first. The main features of the dyeing machine are:
The dyeing process involves the use of high temperatures for bleaching, dyeing, and hot rinsing. The heat exchanger for dyeing machines provides these hot temperatures by heating the dye bath using steam. The high-temperature discharge (or hot waste water) would consist of all waste water from the dyeing machine having a temperature of 700C to 980C. It can be used to preheat the freshwater from the water mains, through a heat exchanger, before it is used for the dyeing purposes. On average, through 24 hours and taking into consideration that there are no significant changes in dyed fabric color, the amount of hot wastewater going into the heat exchanger would be equal to the amount of freshwater passing through it.
The heat exchanger for dyeing machines influences the overall system size and system efficiency The heat exchanger designs must balance between pressure drop and heat exchanger effectiveness to achieve the desired tradeoff between system size system efficiency. This tradeoff between system efficiency and system size varies with each energy conversion system application.
Mr. Shri Ram Sharma, a Mechanical engineer with more than 3 decades of experience in the Textile and Apparel Manufacturing Industry established SMW India, in 1967. SMW India deals in textile machinery, while also providing consulting services in the field. If you are looking for a trustworthy place to buy your dyeing machine equipment from, look no further. SMW strives to provide the best machines and deals to our clients, with unparalleled after-sales support and services. Our skillful technicians are able to help clients in operating guidance, installation, and maintenance. The SMW group abides by the International Standards of quality control and safety in every step of manufacturing, design, and assembly.
1. Multiple pots on single table which cover less area
2. Compact arrangement of SMW turbo pump, heat exchanger and piping is the main key to floor space saving
3. Inverter driven turbo pump for variable flow control; saves upto 40% power consumption hence more Energy Efficient
4. HT drain at 130°C for oligomers elimination during polyester dyeing process
5. Excellent dyeing result and levelness, reduces yarn loss
6. Water level, pressure, distinctive temperature multiple safety interlock, ensure operational safety
7. Modular construction system from to Up to 8 vessels with upgrading possibility